Dhoti Pants: Demystifying this Latest Fusion Fashion Craze
A real fashionista is a one who continues to explore the possibility of various costumes without waiting further. The recent trends of young women and girls trying to putting on Dhoti pants alongside a printed top has evolved out as the most striking fusion fashion that we have witnessed in recent times. In fact, a wide range of Dhoti Pants are getting sold online in quite a large volume over the last few years.
Interestingly, Dhoti pant is an outfit that every girl can put on without any fear of looking weird. It is the sheer elegance of the attire that every woman looks stunningly beautiful wearing a dazzling dhoti pant. Dhoti Pants reignite a sense of confidence and pride inside every woman wherever they wish to wear it. Also, this attire is completely versatile as you can wear it with a Tshirt or simple crop top too. Instead of leggings, you can certainly try dhoti pants this summer.
Be it Coco Chanel, Audrey Hepburn or even Deepika Padukone, what separates these girls from the league is their eye for details and ability to initiate a trend. Dhoti Pant is such a garment that makes you fall in love with the outfit instantly. It’s cool, comfy and uber-gorgeous too. Fashion is not just about looking beautiful, but about exploring various other trends and looking eccentric and attractive too.
Why You Should Wear Dhoti Pants?
- Enough is enough. We have already tried a lot of Designer Lehengas, Anarkalis and top-legging outfits. Let’s try something different, unique and in sync with the gen next.
- Fusion fashion isn’t just a symbol but signifies some more than that. Dhoti pant, though traditional, can look far sexier than mini skirt or even hot tight fitting jean. Dhoti Pant is a perfect example of fusion fashion depicting how you can look stunning present yourself in a spectacular manner to the world.
- Dhoti Pant offers the elegant and smart look of a western wear at one hand and also looks bit traditional on the other. It gives every woman with an opportunity to demonstrate her curves to an optimum level without looking too conventional. By donning this outfit you can completely deceive your friends whether you are wearing in a traditional outfit or a modern bridal wear.
- A funky dhoti pant can also keep you away from many unwanted embarrassments that wet dresses bring in during rainy season. Since, dhoti pants usually stick to the legs and are dark in colors with ample layering above knees, the dress completely conceals your skin from getting exposed.
- Many Bollywood divas are spotted wearing in this dazzling attire in their free time at homes and nearby areas. Even few of the Hollywood celebrities tried draping on Dhoti pants with a brassiere or blouse.
Dhoti Pants: Some Useful Tips
- Light Color Dhoti Pants do well in summer allowing you much needed comfort level you desire. The light color costume keeps you calm, composed and in cheerful mood too.
- During Monsoon and rainy season, a dark color dhoti pant is an ideal suggestion. Even if your legs are wet, yet it may conceal your skin.
- Dhoti Pant can be easily worn with a matching tunic top or even a simple blouse.
- You can also combine Anarkali Kurtis with a dhoti pant.
When you are draping a dhoti pant never forget those regal and charming Jaipur jewelries to look like a real princess gracing a fusion fashion.