How to Flaunt Your Stylish Lehengas on Wedding Day?
Wedding day is one of the most important occasions for any individual. And especially if you are an Indian woman then the day has its own magnificence and relevance. On this day, women blush, day dream, and keep on changing their outfits feeling totally confused about what to wear and what not to. Thanks to plethora of ultra glamorous traditional wedding wears that a woman needs to give a considerable amount of thought before finalizing her wedding attire.
India is the land of festivals, traditions and innumerable celebrations. If there is something that adds more gleams to our festive spirit then the credit for it goes to gorgeous Indian women. They never fail to look splendid on this day and this mantra goes on for generations together. It presents an awesome scenario when women flaunt their beauty in traditional attires with a shade of kohl on eyes and vermilion on forehead.
Stunning Lehenga Chunni Styles for Indian Weddings
As any woman is ready to begin her second innings with her wedding ceremony, she necessarily tries to look as flawless as possible. Amongst various traditional outfits that connect to the heart of every woman, a bridal lehenga choli comes on the top of their most preferred wedding wardrobes.
- Classy Anarkali Lehenga: If you are ready to surprise your groom-to-be and visitors all around, then this lehenga-style is perfect. Simply drape a long choli just an inch above your lehenga. It might sound simple but looks wonderful.
- Contrast Color Lehenga: Enough with traditional Lehenga Chunni! Add more twists to it to stun people all around. A lehenga with borders in contrast colors is enough to surprise guests on your marriage ceremony
- Heavy Embroidery and Zari Work: Though, it is relatively difficult to carry a bridal lehenga with lots of embroidery and Zari work especially in a tropical country like India, but if you are ready to make your marriage a memorable one then go for it. Mirror embellishments on lehengas make them look vintage and vivacious. You will feel certainly more confident and ecstatic from inside.
- Love the Velvet Color: If you are getting bored with your red, purple and pink lehenga, then Velvet is right there to soothe your desire. A Velvet Lehnga-choli flaunts your gorgeous look and gives you an opportunity to exhibit your feminine beauty like nothing else.
- Lehengas with Nets and Laces: Get a stylish look with net and laces on your lehenga-chunni. An attractive lehenga in right fabrics and with laces is truly the most desirous bridal attire any woman wishes to flaunt on her wedding day.
- Lehenga Saree the Apt Choice: Believe it or not, there is a sort of close contest between saree and lehenga in the world of fashion. These two quintessential Indian wardrobes are beautiful in their own respects and are magnificent too. If you are still perplexed about which attire to wear on the wedding day, then lehenga saree is the astute choice. When you wear lehenga in this style, make sure to drape your dupatta around the choli-blouse just like a saree. This is also called half saree style. It’s winning heart of every woman these days.
Wherever you go, the proud feeling of being Indian always runs inside your veins. Even in overseas countries like the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and other places, NRI women never fail to exhibit their immense love for ethnic clothes and traditional outfits.
They also love to drape Indian costumes on important occasions including the wedding day, marriage anniversary, birthday party or during festival celebration at home.