Top 8 Essential Style Tips to Look Gorgeous
Beauty is intertwined with every Indian woman. But not all of them can justify with their fashion statement and eventually the same turns into fashion faux-pas. In order to make sure, that you look perfect from all angles (ignoring the weight factor) you need to put on some stylish accessories and keeping minimal makeup on your face.
It is the quintessential traditional charm on the face of Indian girls that they look so pleasant and adorable in almost every wardrobe. The sheer beauty of Indian women’s wear is royal, regal and rejuvenating. Be it party wear or an Indian marriage ceremony, nothing comes closer to the Indian garments that exhibit an astute level of excellent designing and creativity.
Here are some easy-to-do style trends that you can take up to look more magnificent and stunning. What’s more striking is the fact that you can adopt this uber-stylish look for both casual and official events. Believe me, you would love to follow these styling tips to look far more brilliant and dazzling than you could ever imagine.
- Collared Blouse: Well, choli or blouse has its own relevance in ethnic wear. Whether you are draping yourself in a wonderful lehenga-chunni outfit or a spectacular Saree, your blouse must be matching and beautiful too. Usually, blouse with golden embroidery rocks.
- Anarkali Suits: The royal elegance of Anarkali suits is everlasting and ever charming. If you think that the dress is too heavy to wear in summer then think again, because nothing more can be more stylish and comfy than a piece of cotton Anarkali (sleeveless) suit. Make sure that your suit is light colored one; such as white or yellow.
- Crop Top: Considering the irritating summer and continuous sweating, a crop top can be apt during summer. It reflects both western and Indian elegance. Apart from being classy and chic, a crop top is also a perfect outfit to beat the heat. A silver or golden color top works well in summer.
- Bonnet: There is no need to being stereotype. Women can put on a beautiful bonnet or hat while attending a party or simply walking across the streets. Bonnet culture is widely popular in Europe. But when it comes to India, only a handful of women know it. Yet, you can put it on to look unique and different. It also helps you to protect your eyes from harmful sunlight.
- Tippets and Scarves: Over the last few years, scarf and mufflers are getting their due recognition. Many say scarf is strict no-no during summer but you can actually drape a light colored cotton scarf with your fusion dresses, just like you accompany your dupatta with ethnic wears. It makes you look more fabulous.
- Trousers and leggings: Nothing could be more blissful and relaxing than a comfy trouser or legging with a cotton top. In fact, you can complement all types of your summer clothes perfectly with colorful trousers and leggings.
- Radiant Jewelries: No matter what you wear, but don’t miss to put on attractive jewelries. Be it summer or winter, jewelries add more gleam to your style statement. A pair of attractive ear rings with stylish bangles is enough to enhance your oomph factor while you are in parties and social get together.
- High Heels: Girls look more adorable with a pair of high heels footwear. It not only helps you look taller but also well complements all types of outfits as well.