Bold Prints Trends for Summer 2016
Be it your top or skirt, what first appeals to our eyes are the prints on the attire. So, all beautiful women out there please do reasonable research before buying any garments online. Dedicate your considerable time to decide which print trends suit you well and which don’t. In summer you can hide your prints under shawl or blazers but in summer make sure that you look ravishing and prints on your dress should be magnificent too.
In ethnic outfits too, prints do matter. Women love purchasing Lehenga Choli or even the bridal Anarkali suits for the sheer look and bold prints on these outfits. When it comes to Saree, women choose printed ones – especially in summer – with perfect color combinations. So print does matter a lot when it comes to women’s wear.
In summer season always put on light colored wardrobes that have majestic prints on them. These days, Polka dots, Ikat, Madhubani and other prints are hugely trending.
Take a look at some of the most popular prints that are constantly winning hearts worldwide;
- Polka Dots: Always believed to have been the classiest prints ever known to women. Polka Dots Prints are trending for the last several decades without any halts. The sheer elegance of polka dots in bold colors can make you look really awesome. A polka dot skirt looks really gorgeous with any dark colored tops.
- Stripes Fashion: This fashion never goes out of date. It always rocks. You can choose a top with stripes and complement the same with a black full pant or a dark colored palazzo trouser. Striped prints also make your light colored clothes look good and lovely.
- Optical Illusion Prints: When your dress has these prints then be ready to grab eyeballs of the people all around. You can certainly buy a new attire with Optical Illusion Prints to surprise your guests. Interestingly, be it monochromatic or colorful, these prints always astound the people.
- Floral Prints: Let your wardrobe also reflect your cheerful and charismatic spirit. Go for the floral prints. It looks so well on most women’s wear. These floral prints also bring the vivacious look to your face anytime you drape the same. Usually, floral prints look absolutely spectacular on pants, tops, blazers and Salwar Kameez. These days, Sarees in floral prints are also available online.
- Ikat Prints: These prints originate from Indonesia but have captured the hearts of million women worldwide with thier thick texture and simplicity. In India, Ikats have got lots of admirers across the nation. Bollywood divas are in love with these refreshing Ikat prints. Several Bollywood celebrities have spotted wearing Ikat Prints in important filmy events.
- Tie and Dye Bold Prints: You can call it traditional, but it has still kept its everlasting charms intact. What’s more striking is the fact that ‘tie and dye print’ can be worn throughout the day without looking weird. You can clad in these prints at evening parties and marriage ceremonies or at any other big occasions.
- Gingham Prints: The simplicity is its biggest strength. From office wear to casual wear, Gingham checks have always been stylish prints to wear on. It looks absolutely resplendent on all women. You can buy a new Gingham prints Tops, Skirts, maxi outfits, etc. directly from an online fashion outlet.