Few Essential Tips to Enhance Your Beauty in Salwar Suit
Salwar Suits are the staple Indian women’s wear. It is an outfit that complements the beauty of every woman irrespective of age, weight and figure. The dress is majestic, classy and stunning as well. Nothing sounds more comfy and beautiful than a piece of attractive Cotton Salwar Kameez with added embellishment and finest embroidery work.
Indian women’s love for Salwar Sameez is not new. They share a close relationship of the beauty of being an Indian woman. Be it your wedding anniversary or a birthday party or even a job interview, the sight of Indian women in Salwar Kameez is quite appealing to eyes. They look simply gorgeous and cute in a Salwar Suit. Here are top 9 tips to look more awesome in stylish Salwar Suits.
- Bridal Make Up: When you decide to drape a beautiful Salwar Suit, don’t forget to put that bridal radiance on your face. A red lipstick and a little make up on your eyes adding Kohl to it will let you look more gorgeous and resplendent like a bride.
- A pair of stunning danglers: Wear a pair of beautiful earrings in your ears to look splendid and adorable at the same time. A set of royal meenakari ear rings will dazzle your look in a spectacular Salwar Kameez outfit. You can even choose matching jhumkas as well.
- Handbag: Wherever you go, don’t miss to complete your Indian fashionista look with an attractive handbag. Many choose a small clutch but I suggest you to choose an oversized handbag in matching colors, as these look better with ethnic outfits.
- Proper footwear: What’s more interesting about Salwar Suit is its flamboyance. Yes, the costume supports all types of footwear at which you feel comfortable and relaxed. You can complete your stylish look in Salwar Sameez with sandals, traditional Punjabi Juttis or even simple sleepers.
- Blissful Bangles: Kangans or Bangles are important for ethnic outfits. Your hands just can’t look empty, especially when you wish to don the Indian ethnic outfits. Always remember to adorn your hands with stylish bangles every time you wear an elegant Salwar Kameez.
- Vintage Anarkali Suits: Amongst the Several Salwar Kameez outfits, an Anarkali suit is one which is known for its long lasting charm and effervescence. Also, when you are putting on a stunning piece of Anarkali suit, then nothing goes wrong. The beauty of the outfit grabs the entire attention and lets you look radiant and ravishing continuously for a long-long time.
- Chunni or Dupatta: Well, a dupatta adds only more sparkle to your outfits. It not just cover your cleavage and bosom, but helps your outfit dazzles a more while letting your sweet persona glitter too. Moreover, you can style your dupatta in various ways depending upon your choice.
- Hair Styling: A long hair that touches up to your waist looks more fascinating in ethnic wardrobes. When you clad yourself in Salwar Kameez, make sure that you are letting your hair fall freely over your back. You can also try a bun on hair to look lovely.
- Goggles: Though, the fashion has recently started trending in Bollywood, but to look unique and eccentric, it will be a good idea altogether. Just drape a beautiful Salwar Suit outfit and complete your fashion statement with a pair of oversized glasses. Try it. You will love this new look.