Demystifying the Vivid Looks of Trending Kurtis
If you are one of those who believe Kurtis are stereotype and have not too many options to choose from then think again. The reality is Kurtis are as effervescent and vivid as far as your imagination takes you. Continued to remain one of the most understated ethnic wardrobes for the last few decades together, Kurtis have their own elegance, excellence and enigma.
Indian women are in love with Kurtis since time immemorial but over the last few years, Kurtis have revamped their look completely. No longer, you can categorize a kurti in boring outfits’ list because kurtis can fully glam-up your fashion statement and present you with a look of a stylish diva that you wish for.
Another point worth mentioning about Kurti is its flamboyance. You can drape a Kurti for office, college and even at home purpose. No matter what you wear below waist but Kurti does complement your fashion statement in toto. Kurti is perfect to wear with legging, denim or even skin tight salwar. It always gives that elegant and charismatic look on your face.
Top 6 Stylish Kurtis You Must Try
- Kimono Kurti: Obviously, we wish to look change and eccentric from time to time. Kimono Kurti look is perfect to beat the heat this summer. The outfit is prepared from finest fabric to let you feel more comfy and beautiful with the traditional Japanese look.
- Kurti with Collar: Sometime we just wish to go back to vintage era and wear outfits which were prevalent during those days. Collar Kurti is one of them. Though, the dress originates from vintage days, but that doesn’t mean it is any less popular now. Collar Kurti is still in huge demand. It basically exhibits an astute combination of shirt and Kurti. Floral prints look absolutely dazzling on these Kurtis.
- Off Shoulder Kurti: With temperature soaring high day by day, off-shoulder Kurti is certainly a good option for women in summer. It lets you look lovely and rejuvenated all the time. Off-shoulder Kurtis can be worn with both salwar and denim as well. These Kurtis also make look younger and adorable.
- Anarkali Kurti: As we are well aware that Anarkali Kurti is in huge demand across India, hence these Kurtis are a perfect option for girls to look more radiant and ravishing this summer. These Kurtis come with minimal style yet very beautiful in appearance. Available in wide variety of colors, you can choose the one which you like most.
- Spaghetti top Kurti: I bet you don’t know about it. But with the rise in innovative fashion designing, you will often come across young women wearing spaghetti top kurti. It is an astute outfit to look different and surprise your buddies.
- Maxi Like Kurti: Maxi Kurti, better known as front slit Kurti is astute for girls who love to wear comfy maxi dress with front slit. You can enhance your glamorous look in this wardrobe by putting on amazing danglers, handbag and bangles.
Kurtis Are Always Awesome
- Kurti supports all types of denims and leggings.
- Kurtis are made from finest cotton fabric which is comfortable and easy to wear.
- Kurti represents both ethnic and modern fashion.
- Kurtis are perfect for woman across all age group.
- You can always accentuate your desi look in Kurta with a stunning dupatta.