Ftrendy was started by a group of Engineering & Management graduates and is headquartered in Delhi with regional offices in Surat, Bangalore, Lucknow & Kolkata. The firm is funded by top tier Venture Capital Funds.
In addition to accelerated growth opportunities, we foster openness, trust and respect in the workplace. We're a warm and fun-filled place to work; we're passionate about sport and music, debate and design and about getting things right. And while we are small, we are growing rapidly and our growth philosophy is to hire and retain the best. To this end, we offer all employees a culture of fun and learning, and a very competitive package of pay and benefits. Some highlights of our offer are as follows:
- 11 paid holidays in a year for employees to celebrate national events and festivals with their families, along with 18 days of paid annual leave to help maintain work-life balance & 12 days of sick leave. Additional leave types that include paid paternity leave of up to 10 business days per annum.
- Every employee is assigned two days of professional development opportunities per year in the form of trainings, certifications, seminar and conference participation opportunities etc.
- Ftrendy provides medical insurance to all its employees. 100% of the premium for this is paid by Ftrendy. This provides reimbursement per annum of up to Rs. 2 Lakhs per family including parents/in-laws.
- All employees are eligible for Group Personal Accident insurance. Due to bodily injury or death as a result of an accident, GPA insurance provides benefit of upto Rs. 10 Lakhs or twice the CTC whichever is higher per defined payment schedule. Ftrendy pays 100% of the premium.
- We foster a culture of fun and transparency with events such as our Monthly All Hands Meets, Sports @ Ftrendy initiative, Founding Day Annual Celebration for employees and their families and lots more.
- We encourage the generation of smart ideas by our employees from across teams and levels - the best idea of the month receives an I pad!
WHAT FTRENDY IS LOOKING FOR
We are looking for dynamic professionals who want to explore a steep learning curve to accelerated responsibility and success, while enjoying the journey and making it a fun experience for those they work with. If you are excited by what you've read above about us, and if you are an achiever with passion, energy, integrity and a mission to excel, this is the place for you. JOIN US!
If you wish to apply for any of the open position, please send your resume to email@example.com, also mention the position you wish to apply in the subject line.
- CONTENT WRITER
Write/proof read/edit Ftrendy.com website product descriptions – identify the attributes of the product and write with a clear understanding of the target audience with the right tone of voice
- CATEGORY MANAGER
Dealing with various vendors as buyer in areas of price, promotion & assortment. Ensure optimum inventory levels, Merchandising planning, Handling negotiations, Lead planning & budgeting for merchandise procurement
- SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
The product manager will create a strategy and roadmap for Ftrendy.com website and customer experience. He or she will prioritize the features based on business impact and work with engineering to deliver the roadmap. The product manager will own the launch plan and will measure impact of the various projects that are launched.
- USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER
You would need to be able to produce mood boards, storyboards, design briefs, sketch, create visual language guidelines, and other artifacts required to develop and evolve user experience designs
- SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a very large e-commerce portal.